BECOME A CHAMPION FOR HOUSING AFFORDABILITY AND HELP TO CREATE A BETTER FUTURE FOR CALGARY. THROUGH A COORDINATED EFFORT AND COMMON AGENDA, WE’RE MAKING CHANGES FOR GOOD.
There are two different ways you can get involved: you can become an official member of the collective and you can subscribe to stay informed with our communications.
BECOMING A MEMBER
Becoming a member is currently FREE. As a member you must agree to endorse and actively advocate for the CHAC vision and action plan. In return, you will benefit from:
- Knowledge of key initiatives, often ahead of the general public, and opportunities to solve and influence potential issues that may impact housing affordability.
- Recognition for you and/or your company amongst the collective, all levels of government and the general public.
- Special invitations to events and networking opportunities with housing, government and community experts.
- Participation in CHAC action plan projects, policy and advocacy initiatives, committees or focus groups, as well as the ability to be nominated for the Steering Committee.
- Guest blogging and other communication opportunities.
Please subscribe to follow our newsletter, where we share the latest news and updates on our action plan.
If you believe in the work we’re doing, you can also:
- Bookmark our news blog to monitor and share opinions on any policy, regulatory changes or initiatives that may impact housing affordability in Calgary.
- Participate in the conversation on Twitter with the Steering Committee and other collective members and supporters.
- Contact Us to learn more about the collective or share your ideas to help make housing affordable in Calgary.